Hello dearest soul sister,
It’s been a wild week in my world! Some inner confusion (who am I and what is my vision, again?), lots of technical challenges and grumpiness. I am SO relieved that it’s Friday tomorrow, that I haven’t yelled at my kids (yet 😉 ) and that I’m finally going to the movies to watch Moana this weekend.
If you’re looking for beautiful, meaningful and intentional gifts for this season I’d love to share some of my favourites. Please let me know in the comments what your favourite gifts are (or if you make something super special that you wish to share).
Gifts for you or your loved ones:
- Intentional jewelry from the lovely sisters at Violet Gray Design. I love my chakra necklace, bracelets and ring by them.
- More amazing and soulful jewelry from the incredibly gifted Alice at Savage Art. I love my seed ring so much!
- Books! I love Burning Woman, Reaching For The Moon (Lucy H Pearce), Art of Money (Bari Tessler), and Divine Purpose, Heart Healing (Lysa Black). You can find them all on Amazon.
- Anything by Lori Portka! You’ve probably seen her cards and prayer flags in many of my videos and photos. The energy is so vibrant and loving!
- All kinds of flower and crystal essences to support you or someone you love.
- A New Year Intuitive Reading for yourself or for someone else. I love offering these so much!
Gifts for your business or your entrepreneur friends:
- I’m taking this amazing course called The Creative Doer, by Anna Lovind, and it’s a powerful, step-by-step guide to making the creative life of your dreams your new reality.
- Want to give yourself and your business a wonderful gift? Join our amazingly practical + intuitive No Limits! live event in Brussels, Belgium, for heart-centred entrepreneurs like you. Find out all about it & join us here. Get your early bird ticket by December 16 AND have the chance to win a virtual VIP workshop with Joanna Hennon and I before the event.
- Leonie Dawson’s workbooks for Life and Business are amazing gifts both for you and your friends/clients/colleagues. There are separate workbooks so they can also be used for only Life stuff. Great investment and this year they are so shiny and filled with great prompts, questions and tools to plan your year. (if you use my affiliate link you also enter a give-away to win a reading with me 🙂 )
I wish you a peaceful and love-filled end of the year, my sweet friend!
With all my love and gratitude,
PS: Has this year been really challenging for you too? I’d love for you to join me to release, integrate and celebrate (yes) 2016. Sign up here to join my FREE Live Ceremony.