Hello dear soul sister,
How are you feeling today? I was planning on creating a very different post today but when I tuned in to my inner guidance I knew I had to dive into what is happening in the world right now. How to move through challenging times.
No matter where you are in the world I see you and I feel you.
So many emotions have been coming up for so many of us. Recent events have unleashed so much fear, pain and suffering. No matter how much inner work you’ve been doing, you may find yourself feeling completely lost and heartbroken. I have felt all the feelings in the last couple of weeks. The old world is crumbling and although we know this and can feel it on a soul level it’s so hard to just surrender and allow Source to guide us home again.
If you are a sensitive, intuitive and empathic soul you are likely to feel everything so deeply that it may feel like it’s swallowing you up. I know what that feels like. First of all I want to say that I love you. I care deeply about how you feel.
I don’t have a quick fix to go from deep pain to feeling super happy. I don’t think there is one. What I do feel called to share are my favourite practices to feel, release and come back to my heart. I believe that these daily practices sustain us and create deep happiness and joy over time.
I created this short video to share my daily practices and you can also find a list of them below if you prefer them in writing. Please add to my list in the comments below because I know you have some great tools and ways to support yourself when you are dealing with big challenges.
My favourite practices to move through challenging times with more ease:
- Allow yourself to feel all your feelings. What is coming up right now is exactly what needs your attention. Give yourself the time and space to feel everything.
- Give yourself some healing or reach out to your favourite healer and intuitive. Sometimes we need support to release the pain and open up to receive a higher, more loving vibration.
- Immerse yourself in Nature. She is our most powerful healer and spending time outside is such a great way to connect with the flow of Life again. Do what feels good to you. Long walks, swimming in the ocean, lying on the Earth or hugging a tree. Tune in and ask what you need.
- Amp up your self-care practice. Listen to what your body needs and give yourself that. If you feel exhausted, take a nap or go to bed early. Eat food that gives you energy and tastes great. Skip the refined sugar and too much coffee and drink lots of water.
- Move your body in ways that feel joyful. Go for a run, hike up a beautiful mountain or do a few yoga poses. Really listen to what your body needs. Sometimes it needs slow and gentle movement and other times you feel called to do something really intense.
- Clear your outer and inner space. When lots of energy is swirling and you feel overwhelmed by it all, I invite you to clear out your home with sage, incense, sound or essences that you love. Then clear yourself with some sage or by taking a shower to wash off all the old, sticky energies.
- Connect with your heart. Breathe into your heart and feel its rhythm. Inhale love. Exhale love. Receive all the love you need to feel whole again. Ask your heart what it needs right now and listen. This is your center. This is your truth.
Some of my favourite resources:
- Jackie Stewart’s powerful meditations to help you feel your feelings and release them. Find her free samples and her shop here. Amazing!
- My free monthly group healing + a guided meditation to connect with your Soul Team. Sign up here and enjoy!
- Lara Waldman’s awesome videos with great guided meditations for healing, connecting with your inner child and moving through your inner blocks and resistance. Find her YouTube channel here.
- Lysa Black is a very experienced and compassionate Heart Healer and she offers amazing support through her free videos here.
- Hiro Boga, master intuitive, is pure magic and she is offering her beautiful Deva cards here and this powerful post about how to be a source of strength during times of chaos here.
I’m wrapping you all up in love and sending you waves of peace, sweet friends,
PS: If you are a big fan of my dear friend Leonie Dawson, check out her gorgeous brand new workbooks and planners for 2017. OMG, so beautiful and filled with power and magic. If you get yours through my affiliate link here, you have the chance to win a free 30 min Intuitive Reading with me. Big hugs to you!